Monster Cookies

December 27, 2010

Gosh I’ve missed you all! Over the past few days I’ve fallen off the face of the earth and into the hole known as family Christmas (all four of them!).

In other news, I’m taking the entire week of to be with family and friends. I haven’t exercised in days, eaten a few too many sweets, and have yet to get out of pajamas this morning. Send help.

And finally. I wish I had this recipe for Monster Cookies from Southern Living, but I left it at home, along with my changes, and forgot to take it home with me. So to recap: I’ve been eating too many cookies and don’t even have a cookie recipe to share.

Pathetic. I’m vowing to do better. šŸ™‚

• Reply Romance In A Glance December 27, 2010 at 3:23 pm

Cute post and I am jealous that you are off right now!!! I wish I was off too with my family!

Happy Holidays!
    Have A Romantic Day and Check me out!
    ~Romantic Savy

• Reply Jennifurla December 27, 2010 at 4:19 pm

LOL you are too funny. enjoy it!

• Reply Lauren at KeepItSweet December 27, 2010 at 4:39 pm

Enjoy the break! I have been doing lots of lounging myself these last few days and it is amazing:-)

• Reply Anonymous December 28, 2010 at 1:39 am

U deserve a Holiday break. It's important to spend x with family & friends. We spent a little time @ Christmas sharing our Christmas memories of Christmas when we were younger:)growing up. I'm anxious for u to share your monster cookie recipe when it's available!! Please. Txs. Lynette

• Reply Scarletta @ Scarletta Bakes December 29, 2010 at 6:08 pm

I can totally relate: I think that my insides have turned into one big holiday cookie and I know that my pajamas could stand up on their own at this point. But the Monster cookie looks amazing and I can't wait for your 2011 recipes! Happy New Year!

• Reply Jenn from Much to My Delight December 29, 2010 at 10:12 pm

I did the same. Took a week-long blog break. It's good for the soul. Spend time with your family; we'll all be here when you get back. And yes, we'll be waiting for that cookie recipe:)

• Reply Josie December 30, 2010 at 4:31 am

Oh I hear ya, I have sweets everywhere and I haven't moved off this couch. It's getting bad I need some motivation! Enjoy the break!!