Wedding Wednesday

December 22, 2010

Since I got such positive responses about sharing wedding details as decisions are made, I have a few more specifics coming your way right…now!

After plenty of searching, both in stores and online, and buying (following by returning) the wrong dresses, we finally purchased bridesmaid dresses! I say ‘finally’ but really, I think we are slightly ahead of the game. Sticking to a budget and knowing I wanted to stick to a neutral color palette made it a little more difficult. But a huge discount coupon and plenty of searching led us to Ann Taylor for dresses that nicely compliment my own.

Girls out there, please tell me you wouldn’t mind wearing this if you were a bridesmaid??

Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone!

• Reply Romance In A Glance December 22, 2010 at 1:01 pm

This is gorgeous! I love the simplicity of it, but yet it is still so elegant! Very pretty!

You should check out my wedding posts and tips!

Have A Romantic Day,
    ~Romantic Savy

• Reply Lauren at KeepItSweet December 22, 2010 at 1:17 pm

very pretty with no obnoxious colors or bows, i think you pass the test:-)

• Reply Marie December 22, 2010 at 1:41 pm

I own this dress in black. I think it's super cute, and I always get compliments when I wear it. And, the bridesmaids will have a new multi-purpose dress to wear!

• Reply peanutbutterandginger December 22, 2010 at 2:44 pm

I definitely wouldn't mind wearing this dress! Such a beautiful, classic piece to have hanging in the closet!

• Reply Bridget December 22, 2010 at 3:35 pm

Not only would I not mind wearing it, I would be so SO pleased with this choice! Classic lines and a timeless color… what's not to love?! perfect!!

• Reply Anne Living Life December 22, 2010 at 4:36 pm

Love this dress – very classic and will probably flatter most figures. Keep us posted on your plans – so fun!

• Reply Kelly December 22, 2010 at 5:07 pm

I think it looks lovely! I wouldn't mind wearing it at all. Love seeing all the updates!

• Reply Jennifurla December 22, 2010 at 9:30 pm

I think it is gorgeous and would love it. The only thing might be that the straps get quite thin on the shoulder.

• Reply Anonymous December 23, 2010 at 8:27 am

Beautiful choice! Would be easy to use again later which is a plus.

• Reply Karla December 23, 2010 at 4:03 pm

LOVE it! I'd wear that in an instant. And I agree that it would be great on many different shapes and sizes!

• Reply Anonymous December 23, 2010 at 8:46 pm

Excellent choice. Lynette

• Reply Jenn December 24, 2010 at 3:45 am

I think you made a fantastic decision. Very classy and in and nice color!

• Reply Anonymous December 24, 2010 at 6:11 am

Love it! Can't wait to wear it. šŸ™‚ Kurt and I will be calling you and Joe after Christmas. Love you!

-Sarah

• Reply Scarletta December 29, 2010 at 6:05 pm

Love. I would definitely feel comfortable wearing this and I think that any of my friends, all with varied figures and coloring, would feel great about this dress as well. Excellent choice!