Black and Yellow (er… Pink)

April 12, 2011

After some serious prompting by Joey, I finally broke down and ordered business cards for Espresso and Cream. Except instead of ordering a couple hundred, I ended up with a box of 1,500. That’s a whole lot of business cards that I’ll be too embarrassed to ever hand out. Even if I do think they’re pretty cute.

If anyone wants to come work for me and hand out business cards, I’ll pay you in cookies. And I’ll let you play with my puppy.

Takers, anyone? šŸ™‚

• Reply Lauren at Keep It Sweet April 12, 2011 at 9:08 pm

They are fantastic! Now you have to get to some blogger conferences and hand them out:-)

• Reply Katie April 12, 2011 at 9:22 pm

super cute!

• Reply fooddoodles April 12, 2011 at 10:07 pm

Cuuuuute! I'd totally accept cookies as payment, but I would be way too embarrassed to do it for myself. I wouldn't tell my in-laws what my blog was called for a long time šŸ˜€

• Reply Megan April 12, 2011 at 10:34 pm

I would definitely take that job! Send some cookies and some business cards my way, and I'll get to handin' out!

• Reply Jenn from Much to My Delight April 12, 2011 at 11:13 pm

Those are simply adorable! Send some to NY; I'll pass them out on the streets.

• Reply Midge April 13, 2011 at 8:12 pm

Cute cards! Do you have a link for where you had them made? I need to order some myself.

• Reply Madison Mayberry April 13, 2011 at 9:26 pm

I bought them at Vista Print online. They allow you to upload a PDF of your design or design them on the site with pre-made templates. I've used them for many things, including our Save The Date cards, and have always been pleased!

• Reply Tanja @ Postmodern Hostess April 14, 2011 at 2:40 am

I can second Vista Print. We've used them for moving announcements and business cards, and they are super reasonable and fast.

But I laughed at being too embarrassed to hand them out. That's exactly how I'd feel! šŸ™‚ Your blog is great, though, and your cards are super cute yet professional, so you have nothing at all to fear.

• Reply helen April 14, 2011 at 1:26 pm

Cookies and puppy time…..count me in!

Love the business cards, and I would love to have a couple myself. Are you willing to mail some out??

• Reply Madison Mayberry April 14, 2011 at 2:45 pm

Helen –

I would gladly mail some out! Just shoot me your addy. šŸ™‚

• Reply Michelle @ A Voracious Appetite April 14, 2011 at 4:19 pm

You should be proud to hand them out. You have a fantastic site!

• Reply asequindressatbreakfast April 16, 2011 at 3:44 pm

just heard about you from my friend sarah jobst-she said you a fellow des moines blogger! looking forward to following and looking back through your old recipes!

kiley

• Reply Angela April 18, 2011 at 1:24 am

So cute, Madi! LOVE them. Good job Joey for encouraging you to get some!