1 Month!

June 9, 2011

In exactly 30 days from today, I will be walking down the isle to marry this man. And while it’s easy to get caught up in the planning, details and little stressors leading up to the big day, at the heart of it all is Joey, who is not only my best friend but an amazing man all around.

Thank you, Joey, for making me the happiest I’ve ever been and for loving me unconditionally.

• Reply Brindi June 9, 2011 at 6:52 pm

Hi! Just wanted to tell you that my mama has the same Vikings hat! Oh, and I pray you have a beautiful wedding and congratulations!!! (And just to remember to enjoy the day. I got married in april of 2010 and I found the day to be so stressful that I didn't get to fully enjoy it. Remember to take time to enjoy it!)

• Reply Lauren at Keep It Sweet June 9, 2011 at 6:55 pm

So excited for you! You guys are the cutest couple:-)

• Reply Cindy @The Flipping Couple June 9, 2011 at 7:06 pm

Aww, so happy for you two! Good luck with all the last details and I'm absolutely sure it will be a beautiful day celebrating you both.

• Reply Urban Wife June 9, 2011 at 7:47 pm

You are about to enter the best part of your life. Seriously, it rocks even with the rough times. šŸ™‚

• Reply Missy June 9, 2011 at 8:10 pm

We are so excited for you two and are are praying for a beautiful day! You look gorgeous in all those pictures and so happy!! Love you both!!

• Reply Angela June 9, 2011 at 10:20 pm

Love! So excited for you girl! I can't wait for the big day to see fabulous, Godly people sign the covenant. šŸ™‚

• Reply Samantha June 10, 2011 at 1:11 am

I'm so happy for you M, you are a wonderful person and you deserve a beautiful life.

• Reply Katherine June 10, 2011 at 12:28 pm

how wonderful, you two look so happy together and i am sure you will be happy together in marriage!

• Reply Katie June 18, 2011 at 2:20 am

So exciting! You are going to make *such* a beautiful bride. Love all the pics in the post!