Puppy Love

January 25, 2012
Joey snapped a few photos last weekend while Nutmeg and I were cuddling on the couch. She was, as you can see, trilled about being involved in a spontaneous photo shot.
And yes, I’m reading Tim Tebow’s book, Through My Eyes, during my down time. Now that the football season is almost over, how else am I going to get my fix?
What good books have you read lately?

• Reply Bridget@FlourNFriends January 25, 2012 at 3:15 am

I haven’t read any good books lately, although I’ve just asked my work out partner to bring me her latest foodie book. It’s all about eating healthy and being conscious about what you put in your body.. 🙂 I just got married this past year too and I am a 25 year old food blogger. I must say I’m a little jealous of your job! I just posted about my cat, as you did your dog 🙂 He’s a cutie!

• Reply MeganRay January 25, 2012 at 3:19 am

Cute pictures of you two!

I’d definitely recommend the Hunger Games, if you haven’t read them yet. Or for something different, Her Mother’s Hope and Her Daughter’s Dream by Francine Rivers. SO SO good.

• Reply Urban Wife January 25, 2012 at 3:26 am

I’ve been on a fiction reading kick lately – lots of Diane Chamberlain. Before that, I read ‘The Help’ and a book by Heather Armstrong. Pretty random, I know. Next up are some classics by Elizabeth Gaskell.

Cute pics of you and Nutmeg. 🙂

• Reply Jamie Weisman January 25, 2012 at 5:35 am

Girl in Translation. Read it!

• Reply Lauren at Keep It Sweet January 25, 2012 at 11:11 am

lol she really does look completely not excited but still so cute!

• Reply Debra Smith Schramm January 25, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Radical by David Platt

• Reply Ruth D Huggins January 25, 2012 at 3:44 pm

The Hunger Games are my current obsession! Love your blog!!

• Reply Esther @ thatswhatshesaid January 25, 2012 at 7:04 pm

I agree, the Hunger Games are great! I am on the second book right now. Also, The Help is a great book! My husband is reading, Joy Unspeakable. It is supposed to be really good.

• Reply Brindi January 25, 2012 at 7:16 pm

My husband just read Tebow’s book. I wanted to read it but I’m currently reading a few books for book club so I can’t fit it in right now. On my blog, Sweet B’s Impressions, I post “What I’m Currently Reading” every once in a while. I’m reading “Outlander” by Diana Gabaldon right now. Apparently the 8th book in the series is coming out this year, and everyone! says I have to read it! But “The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society” was a FANTASTIC read!

• Reply Rachel @ The Avid Appetite January 25, 2012 at 9:49 pm

I am a Giants fan (so my season’s not quite over!) but I do love Tim Tebow. He is a seriously inspirational person! Nutmeg is too cute!

• Reply Rachel @ The Avid Appetite January 25, 2012 at 9:52 pm

• Reply Emily January 26, 2012 at 1:48 am

I am currently working on reading The Help. Really loving it do far. I also like anything by Jodi Picoult. House Rules is one of my favorites by her.

• Reply Emily January 26, 2012 at 1:50 am