Fashion, Uncategorized

My Stitch Fix Story

August 29, 2013

StitchFix_1

It’s no surprise I love Stitch Fix, is it? I know, I sound like a broken record. But I’ve had so much fun with the service, so when the Stitch Fix team asked me if I wanted to be featured on their blog with four other of their favorite bloggers I jumped at the chance!

Of course, we all know that I’m not a fashion blogger, and sometimes I tend to fall into a bit of a rut with my style. I like what I know!  But being sent a box of cute clothes every month from different brands by a personal stylist has really helped to stretch me out of my comfort zone. Sometimes I get items that are totally my style (like this black top I’m wearing) and other times I get something a little bit crazy (like the high-low dress I got this summer) that I actually end up loving.

Stitchfix_2

Want to read a little bit more about my Stitch Fix love story and be entered for a chance to win a $1,000 Stitch Fix credit? Of course you do! Check it all out HERE.

Haven’t tried Stitch Fix yet? If you can’t already tell, I highly recommend it. Sign up HERE.

1150308_680518078643534_388706956_n

• Reply Rachel August 29, 2013 at 2:13 pm

Madison! I was so happy to find that you live in Minneapolis 🙂 I also didn’t know you have a blog! I love it. What a cute outfit, that bag is amazing 🙂 I can’t wait to follow you!

• Reply Marisa August 29, 2013 at 4:35 pm

I love the top! What brand is it?

• Reply Greer August 31, 2013 at 5:02 am

Love those glasses – where from?!

• Reply Rita September 5, 2013 at 2:58 am

I really like your purse. Can you tell me where it’s from? Thx

• Reply MadisonMayberry September 11, 2013 at 1:16 am

Thanks, Rita! I recently purchased the purse at TJ Maxx! It’s super versatile.

• Reply Gwen September 14, 2013 at 4:51 am

Hi Madison! Can you share the brand of the purse? I saw one very similar at TJ Maxx but the shoulder handle wasn’t quite as long and I’d like that. Thanks!!! Your whole outfit is adorable but I’m loving the purse!! Gwen

• Reply Madison Mayberry September 16, 2013 at 11:50 am

Hi Gwen! The brand name is Valentina Italia. 🙂 Let me know if you find a similar one at your store!

• Reply life lately | treasure & heart September 14, 2013 at 1:30 am

[…] i was introduced to this site courtesy of a great blog i follow: espressoandcream.com. here is her story with stitchfix, if you want to know […]

• Reply treasureandheart September 14, 2013 at 1:39 am

i just signed up for stitchfix thanks to you! excited for my first fix!

• Reply Madison Mayberry September 16, 2013 at 11:50 am

Yay! So excited to hear about what you get in your first box. 🙂