1. My two loves spending time together Sunday morning before church. For some reason, Nutmeg insists on using our neighbor’s yard as her own.
2. I chopped my hair! I was clinging desperately to my longer hair, even though the ends were incredibly unhealthy and looked horrible. I desperately want long hair, but I think it’s time to accept that it might not be in the cards for me. I’m learning to deal with the idea. 😉
3. We are in full on makeover mode! The living room was due for a makeover and our white couches were driving me a little crazy with how hard they were to keep clean. We opted for a new couch in charcoal from West Elm (the Henry) and the rest of the room is coming together around the couch. I’ve been on the hunt for a cow hide rug for the room and finally found a synthetic version at Homegoods for a killer price. Photos of the complete makeover to come!
5. Joe won tickets at work to Friday night’s Twins game. We aren’t really baseball fans, but the weather was beautiful and two of our good friends came along. I’m convinced that baseball is really just about food food and great company.
6. I played around with a little bit of coffee table styling Saturday morning. Some of my favorite magazines lately, a new pumpkin spice candle and a wicker tray all made the cut.
Are you on Instagram? Let’s be friends! Follow along @madisonmhofmeyer