Food Blogger by Night

November 5, 2013

Madison-Mayberry-3

As most of you know, I work for as a food editor for General Mills. When I tell people that I’m a food editor, a lot of people respond by saying, “Wow, that sounds like a cool job!” Followed quickly by, “What do you do exactly?” Most of the time I think it sounds like a made-up job, not something I actually get paid to do.

I was recently asked if I would be interested in participating in a little feature for our company blog on being an employee who is also a food blogger by night. Although I was a little bit nervous about putting my blog out there for all my co-workers to see, I decided to participate, and I’m glad I did. It was fun to be a part of, and the finished product turned out great! Here is the link to the feature on the blog and below is the video in case you’re interested!

• Reply Heather Disarro November 6, 2013 at 12:03 am

You are the cutest. Seriously!

• Reply Madison Mayberry November 6, 2013 at 8:03 pm

Thank you, Heather! I SO appreciate your kind comment.

• Reply Ali Grace Eiland November 6, 2013 at 2:55 am

Ok, this is so random and unrelated but how did you do your hair in the top photo? I recently cut my hair to a similar length amd am having trouble styling it! Thanks. šŸ™‚

• Reply Madison Mayberry November 6, 2013 at 8:03 pm

Ali, I wish I had an answer for you! I’m still learning how to style my shorter hair, too! Sometimes it looks cute all curled and other days it looks like a hot mess. I’ve been using the curling wand technique I posted about a few months ago, making sure to not curl the ends too much so they are a little more straight at the bottom. And I usually have better success when my hair is a little “dirty” or second-day.

• Reply Shanna Mallon November 6, 2013 at 2:57 am

You’re made for the camera! Adorable!

• Reply Madison Mayberry November 6, 2013 at 8:01 pm