This month I’m taking part in The May Challenge over at Dani’s blog, Thyme is Honey. I don’t usually sign up for many health or fitness challenges, but I liked that you got to set your own goals for this challenge. Participating in the challenge got me thinking of other goals I have for the month. It seems so much more manageable to set monthly mini goals rather than large goals at the beginning of the year that you forget about a few weeks later.
Here are my goals for the month of May
1. Drink at least 80 oz of water each day
2. Lose those last 3 pounds my body has been hanging on to recently. (Update: Down 1 pound, 2 to go!)
3. Exercise 45 minutes 5x a week
4. Make a vitamin and supplement plan and stick to it
5. Log food and water intake in My Fitness Pal each day (for The May Challenge)
6. Participate in my friend Robin’s (free!) Pilates Summer Series. Robin is a Pilates instructor and did a series on her blog a few months back called the 28 Days of Pilates. It was amazing! The videos are all super short, just 5 to 10 minutes in length, and can be done at home with no special equipment. I’m so excited to participate in her next series. It’s not too late to sign up! You can get registered (once again, for free!) HERE.
As part of The May Challenge, I created an easy lunch salad recipe that can be made at the beginning of the week and packaged into lunch containers for easy meals on the go. This recipe is incredibly quick to put together and really saves my butt when I don’t have anything in the fridge to put in our lunch containers. Head on over to Dani’s website for the recipe!
What are your goals for the month of May? Are you big into participating in online fitness challenges?