Pregnancy

Baby H Maternity Photos

January 27, 2015

View More: http://ginazeidler.pass.us/madisonmaterniy
I knew from the start that we wanted to have newborn photos taken professionally in our home after Baby H arrives (in just about 5 weeks!) but I was a little unsure about taking maternity photos. I’ve seen so many maternity photos that make me uncomfortable (bare bellies really aren’t my thing!) and sometimes they feel so forced. But when I booked Gina to take our newborn photos and she offered to do a small mini maternity session of about 45 minutes in length at her studio, I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity.

If you live in Minneapolis, you just have to take a look at Gina’s work and jump at the first opportunity to have her take your photos. She was so incredibly wonderful to work with and her relaxed way of shooting put both me and my husband at ease. I’ll admit that I’m usually pretty comfortable in front of the camera, but being pregnant in front of the camera had me a little nervous. Thank you, Gina, for making the process so much fun!

View More: http://ginazeidler.pass.us/madisonmaterniy

View More: http://ginazeidler.pass.us/madisonmaterniy

View More: http://ginazeidler.pass.us/madisonmaterniy

View More: http://ginazeidler.pass.us/madisonmaterniy

View More: http://ginazeidler.pass.us/madisonmaterniy

• Reply Urban Wife January 27, 2015 at 9:14 pm

Friend, you are absolutely gorgeous! I’m so happy that you decided to get maternity photos done…it’s something you will cherish forever & ever.

• Reply MadisonMayberry February 2, 2015 at 6:09 pm

I’m so happy that we decided to have them done, too! Such a special time that can’t be replicated. I think a mini session was just enough time to get a few shots without going overboard. šŸ™‚

• Reply Lindsey January 27, 2015 at 9:24 pm

Beautiful photos! Love the simplicity of them šŸ™‚

• Reply Tracy R January 27, 2015 at 9:46 pm

Love your dresses! Do you mind sharing where they’re from?

• Reply Tara @ Chip Chip Hooray January 27, 2015 at 11:02 pm

You look so beautiful and at peace! So happy for you…and can’t wait to “meet” Baby H when he/she arrives. šŸ™‚

• Reply MadisonMayberry February 2, 2015 at 6:08 pm

Ahh, thanks Tara! Can’t wait to introduce this little one to the world. Come quickly, baby!

• Reply greensnchocolate January 27, 2015 at 11:40 pm

I’m on the fence about maternity pics but I think you may have convinced me with your gorgeous pics! You are glowing!

• Reply MadisonMayberry February 2, 2015 at 6:07 pm

I was on the fence, too, but if you can find someone to do a mini session, that is the route I would certainly recommend!

• Reply allisonramsing January 27, 2015 at 11:54 pm

The joy in your face is so evident of the miracles that God is doing! Gina captured it beautifully! And I love your dresses!

• Reply MadisonMayberry February 2, 2015 at 6:05 pm

Thanks so much for your sweet words, Allison!

• Reply ali grace January 28, 2015 at 12:14 am

Oh my goodness, these are just too sweet! I love all the laughing pictures. So much joy!

• Reply MadisonMayberry February 2, 2015 at 6:07 pm

Thanks so much, Ali! I love the way Gina captured our emotions in these photos. šŸ™‚

• Reply Valerie January 28, 2015 at 1:34 am

You look so cute in these photos! (I need to get some done too but I’m not a fan of the bare belly either!) Where did you get the multicolor wrap dress?

• Reply MadisonMayberry February 2, 2015 at 6:05 pm

Hi Valerie! Thanks for the sweet comment. The dress is actually just a non-maternity robe that I purchased a few weeks ago from my local TJ Maxx. The brand is Lilla P.

• Reply Heather Disarro January 28, 2015 at 2:05 am

you are the most gorgeous šŸ™‚

• Reply MadisonMayberry February 2, 2015 at 6:07 pm

And you are the kindest. Thanks for helping make this large pregnant momma feel pretty with your sweet words, friend. xo

• Reply Joanna January 28, 2015 at 2:27 am

Gorgeous, in and out. I love the joy in these photos!

• Reply DessertForTwo January 28, 2015 at 1:18 pm

You look so radiant and beautiful! I’m so glad you took these photos šŸ™‚

• Reply MadisonMayberry February 2, 2015 at 6:06 pm

Gah. You’re too sweet. Now YOU need to have some photos taken. šŸ™‚

• Reply Beth K January 28, 2015 at 3:09 pm

Love all of these! You look so beautiful and happy. Please, please share where you got both dresses. There are too cute!

• Reply Bridget Black January 28, 2015 at 3:54 pm

echoing what Lindsey commented. The simplicity is breathtaking and really highlights your and Joe’s JOY and awe. These are the most beautiful and authentic maternity photos Ive seen. The bottom photo is just beautiful!

• Reply Alicia Lapp January 29, 2015 at 12:39 pm

These are so sweet! Makes me want to get some done for us before the little one comes!

• Reply jillian January 29, 2015 at 2:41 pm

you look beautiful! congratulations. xo jillian – cornflake dreams

• Reply Brittany January 29, 2015 at 7:05 pm

Simply beautiful…glad to see you guys so happy and excited about your little one arriving!! <3

• Reply Milkingit January 30, 2015 at 6:16 pm

So cute! Have you looked at any nursing outfits? Kinda tricky! I just shared some ideas on my blog if you are interested! Either way, I love that colorful dress šŸ™‚

• Reply Laura @ realhomeliving January 31, 2015 at 9:11 pm

Very sweet! I’m glad you took the opportunity to get these – they turned out great! Now I am just waiting for the newborn session šŸ™‚

• Reply MadisonMayberry February 2, 2015 at 6:06 pm

I can’t wait to see with Gina does with the newborn session. I have a feeling it will be beautiful. Fingers crossed!

• Reply Astleigh H. February 2, 2015 at 7:41 pm

I ADORE your photos! They are so sweet and simple! I love the choice of color you went with too! Simply beautiful!

• Reply sarah goodman February 18, 2015 at 11:58 pm

I’m another mpls infertility mama – and i am just in love with your blog and IG. it makes me feel so cozy. these photos are BEAUTIFUL! i have always dreamt of shooting with gina!

• Reply thefolia October 2, 2015 at 11:56 pm

Congratulations! I wish I saw this post earlier, but just in case you are thinking of having any more little miracles here is this book recommendation. Back Labor No More by Janie McCoy King. I used it with two out of the three births and I wish I knew about this miracle lift for my first! Enjoy your little bundle!