Vegan Pumpkin Cashew Custard
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin puree
- 1 cup cashews, soaked in water for at least 3 hours and drained
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 packets stevia natural sweetener
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Combine all the above ingredients in a food processor or high powered blender (such as a Vitamix) and process or blend 2 to 3 minutes or until nearly smooth.
- If you like a little more texture, feel free to process less until you reach your desired consistency. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Spoon into dishes to serve.
Recipe by Espresso and Cream at http://espressoandcream.com/2013/11/vegan-pumpkin-cashew-custard.html