Peanut Butter Chia Breakfast Pudding
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon creamy natural peanut butter
- 1 packet stevia or 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Toppings such as sliced bananas or dark chocolate chips
- In small bowl, stir together the almond milk, chia seeds, peanut butter, stevia, vanilla and cinnamon until well combined. Continue to stir for 1 minute longer.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes (or overnight) until the chia seeds are plumped and mixture is thick. Top with banana slices and dark chocolate chips before serving.
Recipe by Espresso and Cream at http://espressoandcream.com/2014/02/peanut-butter-chia-breakfast-pudding.html